You Won't Be Late If You Go Slowly: Accepting Your Own Pace

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished." - Lao Tzu

"Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where you are going and why." - Eddie Cantor

"The best things in life are often waiting for you at the exit ramp of your comfort zone." - Karen Salmansohn







It's crucial to remember in a fast-paced society that striving to keep up with others may not lead to ultimate fulfillment. Instead, allowing yourself to move at your own pace offers for a more meaningful and true experience. Every person's life is distinct, with own objectives, values, and aspirations. By moving slowly and deliberately, you can make choices that are genuine to yourself and enjoy a greater sense of fulfillment. It's critical to stop comparing your progress to others' and to believe that your path will unfold at the proper time.





1 Affirmation a Day: 

Today, I choose to move slowly and respect my own pace.

I know that comparing myself to others causes undue stress. 

I appreciate the beauty of my one-of-a-kind journey, knowing that their lives and mine are absolutely different. 

I have faith in the timing of my path and find fulfillment in the now."

Comments