The Key to Change is in My Hands

 "Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." - Wayne Dyer

"The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance." - Alan Watts







When faced with issues or impediments, it is tempting to blame external factors or other individuals. However, the root source of our difficulties is frequently within ourselves. We can begin to create substantial changes in our lives by taking ownership of our thoughts, behaviors, and attitudes. We may turn our challenges into opportunities for growth and development by shifting our viewpoints and accepting new ways of thinking.




1 Affirmation a day:

Today, I take responsibility for my own life and my own problems. I have the power to change myself and the world around me. I embrace change as an opportunity to grow and become the best version of myself.


Comments