The Future is Within Me!


The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The best way to predict your future is to create it. - Abraham Lincoln



The future is not something predetermined or out of our control. Rather, it is shaped by our beliefs, choices, and actions. We have the power to construct the future we desire if we believe in ourselves and our dreams, and take steps to make them a reality.


 





Eleanor Roosevelt's quote emphasizes that those who believe in their dreams will have a better future. By cultivating a positive mindset and pursuing our goals with commitment and perseverance, we can manifest our desires and shape our own destiny.

 


Abraham Lincoln's quote suggests that we have the ability to mold our own future through deliberate action. By setting goals, taking action, and adapting to change, we can create a future that aligns with our beliefs and aspirations.

 


A Day Affirmation That Changes Me:

The future is within me.

I have the power to change my life. 

I have the ability to shape my life the way I want it.





Comments