Only Keep Good Memories: Let Go of Negative Experiences

 "Sometimes you have to delete the negative to accentuate the positive." - Donna Karan







To promote happiness and emotional well-being, we must selectively save only positive memories in our memory. We have the ability to delete files from our computers, just as we have the ability to delete unwanted events and feelings. Holding on to bitterness, rage, or traumatic memories simply slows us down and hinders us from completely experiencing the present. We make space for joy, progress, and new opportunities by intentionally choosing to release negativity and focus on the positive parts of our lives.



1 Affirmation a Day: 

Today, I consciously choose to remember only good memories.

I let go of any negativity or animosity that is holding me back. 

I let go of old wounds and welcome the present with open arms.

In my life, I make room for joy, progress, and pleasant experiences.

Comments