Record Your Goals: The Power of Written Intentions

"A goal without a plan is just a wish." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"Goals are dreams with deadlines." - Diana Scharf Hunt






To have clear and explicit goals, it is vital to write them down. Writing out our goals transforms them from abstract concepts to practical realities. It clarifies our aims and serves as a road map for our actions. By writing down our goals, we create a visual reminder and strengthen our resolve to achieve them. Written goals act as a guidepost, guiding us to success and allowing us to track our progress along the way.



1 Affirmation a Day:

Today, I recognize the power of recording my goals. 

I commit to writing down my aspirations with clarity and specificity. I transform my dreams into actionable plans. 

Each day, I take steps towards manifesting my goals. 

I am focused, determined, and unwavering in my pursuit of success.





Comments